My Indy "RaIders" (Patterson) PB hat just arrived!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony Parker from dial-64.209.30.253.usadatanet.net on May 24, 2001 at 17:05:19:

My Indy "RaIders" (Patterson) PB hat just arrived!

DEfinitely a thing of beauty and in a total clas by itself.

It will definitely be my "Dress" hat, and the Akubra Fed and Indy Miller will be by day to day hat.

I have throughly enjoyed futzing around with ribbon, razors, scissors, rulers, tapes, ribbons, glues, sprays, steamers, needles, thread, etc... Hey some guys build model railways, ships, airplanes, collect stamps, etc...

Since my day to day life is an adventure and sky-diving and mountain climbing and guns in your face confrontations is like "normal business" for me ....

"Haberdashery" is a nice, quiet, peaceful, hobby.....

Peter Brothers get my solid vote for a perfect "out-of-the-box" product.

I think I've finally found what I need as far as the ultimate "Indy Hat", I don't need to send 300 dollars to Herbert Johnson (HJ) for yet another brown hat.

I ordered another Akubra Federation in Mid-Grey and I'm definitely thinking about ordering a really Sinister SS Gestapo Mobster Black Fedora from PB.

But I think once I have gotten the correct Raiders Finished/bound edge grosgrain ribbon in either 1-1/2" or 1-5/8" or 1-3/4" in the perfect dark espresso coffee black-brown...I'll call the Hat saga over
and move on to finding the the perfect Indy Jacket.

Thanks for all the great help guys!

Tony

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: