Another response...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Major Paul from 204.208.30.165 on October 30, 1998 at 02:08:54:

In Reply to: To Jeff and entire forum, a response posted by Michaelson on October 29, 1998 at 18:30:13:

: What the heck is going on here? Jeff's personal attack/reply below concerning the biplane/zeppelin question was like watching a foul-tip ball strike your Mom in the face - painful. I don't know what that was all about. Personally speaking, I've never seen one instance of snobbery in Michaelson's replies. If anything, they strike me as the writings of some down-home Southern dude who's just done his homework on a variety of subjects. I've learned a lot reading his posts. Sure hate to see him drop off the 'net.

As for Jeff... I don't know what crawled in his ear and bit him that day. I don't know anything about him so I can't say much. But reading that response freaked me out. It reminded me of a 13-year old, passive-aggressive. Anyways, let's all try to keep a perspective on all this. We come to this forum because we can learn a lot of things from each other. I'd hate to see a good source of info, like Michaelson or anyone else for that matter, disappear. -MP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]