Congrats (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on May 24, 2001 at 20:59:47:

In Reply to: My Indy "RaIders" (Patterson) PB hat just arrived! posted by Tony Parker on May 24, 2001 at 17:05:19:

: My Indy "RaIders" (Patterson) PB hat just arrived!

: DEfinitely a thing of beauty and in a total clas by itself.

: It will definitely be my "Dress" hat, and the Akubra Fed and Indy Miller will be by day to day hat.

: I have throughly enjoyed futzing around with ribbon, razors, scissors, rulers, tapes, ribbons, glues, sprays, steamers, needles, thread, etc... Hey some guys build model railways, ships, airplanes, collect stamps, etc...

: Since my day to day life is an adventure and sky-diving and mountain climbing and guns in your face confrontations is like "normal business" for me ....

: "Haberdashery" is a nice, quiet, peaceful, hobby.....

: Peter Brothers get my solid vote for a perfect "out-of-the-box" product.

: I think I've finally found what I need as far as the ultimate "Indy Hat", I don't need to send 300 dollars to Herbert Johnson (HJ) for yet another brown hat.

: I ordered another Akubra Federation in Mid-Grey and I'm definitely thinking about ordering a really Sinister SS Gestapo Mobster Black Fedora from PB.

: But I think once I have gotten the correct Raiders Finished/bound edge grosgrain ribbon in either 1-1/2" or 1-5/8" or 1-3/4" in the perfect dark espresso coffee black-brown...I'll call the Hat saga over
: and move on to finding the the perfect Indy Jacket.

: Thanks for all the great help guys!

: Tony

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: