Science, like religion is nothing more than a way to make sense out of existence....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-195.col.cableone.net on May 24, 2001 at 23:38:36:

In Reply to: The opposite in fact.. posted by Georgiana Jones on May 24, 2001 at 22:32:58:

: I never had great faith in any type of god... These films just made me realize what a crock religion was. Nothing more than clever propoganda, spreading the word of God! In short, to keep us under control. It was a great idea at the time, but we have science now... Lets move on and stop believing in invisible people who live in the sky.... And we call ourselves the highest form of life on earth...Please! If dogs could talk...they would laugh at us!

: Georgiana!!!!!

Invisible people in the sky? I don't know where you got that idea from, but it shows that you know very little about religion. So here's a spiritual jingle just for you, compliments of Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, and Christianity. " There was a young man who said though. It seems that I know, that I know, but what I'd like to see, is the "I" that knows me. When I know, that I know, that I know."
Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]