Re: Drew Struzan's Indy artwork

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by drew from CBL-mebohemian.hs.earthlink.net on October 30, 1998 at 14:45:44:

In Reply to: Drew Struzan's Indy artwork posted by Aramus on July 11, 1998 at 22:39:58:

: I'm currently looking for some of Drew Struzan art. Mainly that of the gorgeous posters he did for Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Does anyone know of a good gallery anywhere(I remember he did a SW painting so good that Goerge hung it up on his office wall at Skywalker Ranch)? And does anyone know if he's gonna do the art for the next Indy film (I apologize in advance if he recently passed-away or retired)? Personally, I don't think it can be an Indiana flick without having Struzan's art included. --J

: ______I'm not quite dead yet. George has more than the one painting up in his offices. There seems to be one of my originall paintings in almost every office at Skywalker Ranch. __I have no posters for you , I have some limited editions available, however, like the one you mention in George's office.. Look me up on my new web site soon at www.drewstruzan.com to know more.________________________________
: ¤ Jü§t|¢é ¤ Çøü®àgé ¤ W|§Ðøm ¤ Çøñt®øl ¤

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]