I didn't experience that with mine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on May 30, 2001 at 14:45:29:

In Reply to: Re: "Big" or "Long"? posted by Indiana Jun on May 30, 2001 at 14:37:53:

: Big. I went to a tailor shop to get the sleeves shorten by 2 inches. The length is great now but the sleeves are alittle big. The best way I can describe how big the sleeves are is like this... In SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, when Cpt. Miller takes out the left flank of the halftrack and the 3 of the 101st comes out, he signals his group to come up. Check out his left arm. The sleeves on mine seems just a bit bigger. Hope yours is similar to mine. If not, oh well. I love my jacket anyway. Maybe it will shrink over time. Have a good one!

: Best Regards,
: Indiana Jun

Mine actually were a tad long, but the right size around. I don't have to have anything shortened on mine, as when I raise my arm, they "ride up with wear". You may have gone just a hair larger in size than need be. His sizing does tend to go a bit larger than usual. I ordered a medium, though I usually wear anything from a 42 to a 44 with no problem, and his medium scale shows to cover 40 to 42, and my medium fits me perfectly. According to his scale, I should have ordered a Large size. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]