Re: Growing Up

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from pppr51.pila.tpnet.pl on October 31, 1998 at 09:57:55:

In Reply to: Growing Up posted by Jeff on October 31, 1998 at 08:25:50:

: :You broke it; you fix it.

: I'm sorry you feel that way, but consider this DAD, I ALREADY APOLOGIZED!!! It was a GAG! If Michaelson wants to make himself out as some kind of martyr, fine. But it was his choice to slink away with his tail between his legs. If he can't handle a little good natured ribbing, then he shouldn't post anything. I thought this was a place to exchange ideas and express opinions, not a let's all bow down and worship Michaelson site. Geez you guys are fickle. With fans like this, it's no wonder there hasn't been another movie.
: Groo mulching the Sage Regards,
: Jeff

: P.S. I welcome any response from anyone, either bashing or praising. And I promise not to cry and pout my way out of the forum.

You are sick, man! If somone feel bad because of your post it means that you do somethig wrong to him! And everybody want`s to enjoy a forum, not to hear an agrresion! If you have such thinking about joking you could go to psyhologist! Have you ever been on archeological digs? Do you know a little bit about whip cracking? Have you ever been in a real danger? I was. How many times did you watch IJ? HOW OLD ARE YOU? HUH? Michaelson is much older then you, man. Think before you post something here.

Without enjoying
John "Jones" Stork
P.S. People gave me my nickname because I was worth it. You couldn`t have even a name of Indy`s schoes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]