Re: Growing Up? Good point....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 31, 1998 at 12:06:16:

In Reply to: Growing Up posted by Jeff on October 31, 1998 at 08:25:50:

: :You broke it; you fix it.

: I'm sorry you feel that way, but consider this DAD, I ALREADY APOLOGIZED!!! It was a GAG! If Michaelson wants to make himself out as some kind of martyr, fine. But it was his choice to slink away with his tail between his legs. If he can't handle a little good natured ribbing, then he shouldn't post anything. I thought this was a place to exchange ideas and express opinions, not a let's all bow down and worship Michaelson site. Geez you guys are fickle. With fans like this, it's no wonder there hasn't been another movie.
: Groo mulching the Sage Regards,
: Jeff

: P.S. I welcome any response from anyone, either bashing or praising. And I promise not to cry and pout my way out of the forum.

Jeff, I missed that post, but that's all right. I am not looking for any form of apology from you. I will be more careful as to who I respond to from now on, and as to the "slinking away" statement, I don't have a computer at home. This one is at my classroom studio control room where I am the supervisor. I have little time to look at the postings, but try to help out where and when I can. If you have any further legitimate questions that I just might have an answer to, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm learning something everyday myself from this collection of folks. It takes two to continue any type argument, regardless of how simple or complex one may be. If you elimate one participant from the conflict, it just ends. I learned that a LONG time ago. It's just a lesson that must be retaught every now and again. I have re-learned something from your "gag", as you have put it. Martyr? Hummmm. Wonder if I can put that on my resume now? Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]