Re: How come there's no girls on this forum?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Big Red from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on June 01, 2001 at 23:27:49:

In Reply to: How come there's no girls on this forum? posted by Indy Sean on June 01, 2001 at 09:57:38:

Speaking of girls and the Indiana Jones movies, in my French textbook for the film unit they have a full-page poster of Raiders of the Lost Ark ("L'Aventures de l'arche perdue", I think...) in French. When we all turned to that page, the teacher asked who played Indiana Jones. My "posse" pointed in the direction of yours truly, wearing his lambskin Wested and all. I had quite the reputation for including Indiana Jones somewhere inside school projects. Like this one time I made a short film with my friend (I played Indy, he played Toht). In true Indiana Jones style, I whooped his ass! But, I digress... ;)

Anyways, a particularly fine looking girl gave a dazed sigh and commented on how "hot" Harrison Ford is/was. My French teacher (who's also a female) heartily agreed. So I guess there's some hope for Indy yet! I think it's just the crowd here that scares them off. ;)

-The Big Red

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]