I dunno, Kent...Treat Williams' voice is a bit....weird for Indy. I am ALL FOR George Clooney, though....he LOOKS like an Indy. (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from PPPa96-ResaleBeaverton2-4R7165.dialinx.net on June 03, 2001 at 02:29:11:

In Reply to: All forum members click here please! posted by Kent on June 02, 2001 at 23:50:14:

:
: I made this through photoshop. Taking pictures of actors I thought would be able to tackle the role of Professor Jones; Harrison Ford (center), Treat Williams (bottom right), George Clooney (top right), Russel Crowe (bottom left), David Duchovny (top left). I then didgitally added a fedora to each actors head (even the elder ford's), for comparison purposes! What do you think, personally I don't like the way David Duchovny's hat turned out...
: Besides Ford, who would be best for taking over the role? I like Treat Williams personally.... for the role you sickos!

:
: BTW: for those of you who will ramble on how it can ONLY be Ford, shut up and look at the world... things change so start going with the flow. AND DON'T RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE!!! Respond please, if you do it sensibly! :)
: Have a nice day cuz we love to see you smile when you have it your way,
: Kent

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: