Bwahahahaha!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0101.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 03, 2001 at 04:15:35:

In Reply to: Where'd ya get your psychology degree? posted by Austin Powers on June 03, 2001 at 02:05:38:

You're on your way to becoming one hell of an inkhorn. ;)
FG

: Armchair psychologists, gotta love 'em.

: But your points aren't very well thought out. I didn't attack ANYBODY'S acting career and I surely didn't post all negative thoughts. Did you even SEE that I said Clooney would be GREAT in an Indyesque role? Seems to me that would qualify as seeing "the good" in something.

: Regarding Kent's "Don't Respond" clause I think you're way off. Sounds like you don't even understand what he meant. I think Kent will back me up when I say he didn't want a ton of "Harrison Ford isn't too old" and "Everybody else sucks" posts. I think what he DID want was for people to discuss his candidates, which I did. Duchovny LOOKS like Ford, but he lacks the "spunk". Crowe, to me, seems a bit arrogant and doesn't really deserve such a coveted role. Treat Williams, although he possesses some Indy qualities, is NOT a bankable name, and you can't even argue with that. Clooney would be MY choice if a Ford replacement was ABSOLUTELY necessary. To me, Clooney has everything needed to successfully pull-off an Indyesque character, plus he DOES have the box-office clout needed.

: Do me a favor and make sure your psychological profiling is warranted next time.

: Austin Powers
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: