I Got Fallen Empire script

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Johnny from shiva3-n216-ip105-toronto.ica.net on January 17, 1998 at 22:19:34:

In Reply to: Re: Fallen Empire script posted by Brisco on January 15, 1998 at 20:28:41:

: : : How many caught a glimpse the supposed Raiders of the Fallen Empire script?
: : : What did you think?
: : : -Micah

: : I don't suppose anyone managed to copy it...

: Damn! No, I thought about it, but decided it was probably fake and would still be there later. Guess not. Hm. I liked it much better than that "Sons Of Darkness" hoax, that's for sure! (Though I only read the beginning of that, too.) I think it seems promising. There really wasn't much there, in those four pages. It was a good set-up, though, and it seemed like there could indeed be plenty of room for that "classic Indy stuff" the scooper mentioned once they got into the cave. I did like Indy's introduction silhouetted against the sun. I hope that that kid mentioned isn't another Short Round, though, or worse yet a bad Shorty rip-off. We shall see! Anyway, it's certainly promising to see something that might be a real development in Indy 4!
: Brisco

I saved it!!

I wasn't going to at first.... but then I went back to read it again and it was gone off the site.. so I went to my cache and saved a copy....

So if you want it.. umm... I guess I could email it to you or something...

-Johnny-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]