Welcome to Indyworld, where nothing can go wornggg...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from ppp07.nwnetwork.net on June 04, 2001 at 06:35:59:

In Reply to: Insane early morning musings: Indyworld! posted by Fall Guy on June 04, 2001 at 06:02:30:

I'm pleasantly surprised at the decrease in acrimony... although I suspect we could lift plenty of one webmaster's latent prints from the 'delete' key. Hey, it is his site and server space after all.
Anyway, there are plenty of sites out there with raving far more ridiculous than seen here, if only because it relates to topics far more venal than poor fantastical Indy (e.g., check out the message boards at zodiackiller.com). At least here the squabbles rarely breach the gear/maturity/politics zone. By-the-by, the host of that History Channel Egypt show WAS creepy.
And when that dumb Toom Rayder flick does come out, and this place is flooded with remarks on Jolie's talents, its relative Indyness, etc., maybe it will all feel like a prelude to Indy-4...

: Also: Finally your dream of fighting Batman in your Indy gear outfit can come true!

Actually it's my dream to fight Indy while dressed in my Batman gear. But that's another story.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]