Is it the same as the one he offered before? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr Poth from ACAC94E9.ipt.aol.com on June 04, 2001 at 07:22:26:

In Reply to: Re: Lee Keppler's Raiders fedora posted by Indiana Jun on June 03, 2001 at 23:50:45:

: You haven't heard much talk about it because it has been only available for a couple of days now. I believe only Rundquist and I are the only ones that have seen it. How are you doing Runquist? I wanted to take a picture with you and Lee but I could not find you after our jacket and fedora chat. Anyway, I didn't even have a camera. Any pics of it? I doubt it but I am sure that it will be put on the IndyGear site soon.

: I do not have a PB fedora and I think I will not have no for awhile because of Lee's fedora. Not saying the PB is bad. NO WAY! The PB is an excellent fedora. It is just that Lee has put alot of work into his raiders fedora and the quality is excellent! For those of you interested, drop Dr. Brody at IndyGear a line. Just in case... It is $130 plus tax and when he recieves your payment, he will place the order. E-mail him at IndyGear if anyone has any other questions. This is one awesome fedora! I highly recommend it!

: Best Regards,
: Indiana Jun, the unofficial spokesman for Lee Keppler's fedora.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]