Re: Indy Play By e-Mail (PBeM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from pppr5.pila.tpnet.pl on November 01, 1998 at 18:11:11:

In Reply to: Indy Play By e-Mail (PBeM) posted by Yoda Boy on October 31, 1998 at 15:42:37:

: Hi, as much as I'm enjoying the little drama playing itself out in the Forum right now I'd like to talk to you guys (and gals) about something a little more entertaining.

: As I've mentionned in previous posts I am something of a roleplaying nerd and one of my favorite games is the Indiana Jones RPG from West End Games. Now that a few more of you own the books (thanks to the inventory clearance sale) I was wondering if anyone would be interested in running an Indy adventure through e-mail? It's certainly different from traditional roleplaying but I've tried it with other games and it can be a lot of fun.

: I have a site up for the Star Wars adventure I'm currently running at
: www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/2921/FOTHW.html
: and anyone interested in finding out more about PBeM roleplaying can check out
: www.PBeM.com

: Players would create their own adventurers and travel the globe searching for mysterious artifacts, battling Nazis and getting into all sorts of trouble :-).

: Anyone interested can post a reply or contact me at
: dcalvert@ualberta.ca

: We now return you to your regularly scheduled bickering :-).

Wy don`t we play on #Indychat?
It will be more interactive:)

John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: