I'm going to post a picture of my "Temple" bag strap as soon as I can. No one will be laughing then (grins) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on June 04, 2001 at 20:53:34:

In Reply to: What's the deal with all the one-sided bag straps? posted by Austin Powers on June 04, 2001 at 20:19:18:

: I mean nobody can watch ANY of the three films and come to the conclusion that Indy's strap was one-sided. Seriously, how hard is it for people to find leather that's tanned(if possible) or at least colored on both sides? I realize Kepler's workin' out of his basement, so to speak, but MBA is a big-time business and has NO excuse when it comes to opting for the cheap and inaccurate leather.

: I'm surprised more fans haven't complained about the blatantly false-looking strap choices out there. I've never seen a "Kepler" in person, so I can only partly comment on his, but my MBA strap is LAUGHABLE. The leather is orangish and cheap(comparable to pressed wood), and the buckle is so off that it's not even funny.

: Austin Powers
x

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: