Re: How wide is the strap?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on June 04, 2001 at 21:08:15:

In Reply to: How wide is the strap? posted by Austin Powers on June 04, 2001 at 20:59:50:

It appears to be the same as the Noel Howard. I don't have access to it right now. Whatever width Lee makes them at has got to be accurate. I can understand that it might not look exact with your size frame. I have found though that the buckle makes a huge difference in your perception of the width. Anyway, just my two cents. Regards

xxxxxxxxx

: To me 1" seems too wide for a 'Temple' or 'Crusade' strap. I can see a visible difference in the width of the 'Raiders' strap, and on me the 1" wide MBA strap seems almost too thick for ANY of Indy's straps. And considering I'm supposedly close to the younger Ford in height and jacket size, I think my assumptions are accurate.

: I've since been *lucky enough* to get a hold of a 3/4" strap which is MUCH better than the MBA. It's a more 'Temple-like' color and IS double-sided. Anyway, the 3/4" looks PERFECT on me.

: So my question is your "perfect" 'Temple' strap 3/4" wide or 1" wide?

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]