Re: Raiders of the Lost Ark

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from pm02-241.lsbg.fl.iag.net on November 02, 1998 at 01:52:41:

In Reply to: Re: Raiders of the Lost Ark posted by ~The Raider~ on November 01, 1998 at 10:01:18:

Oh dear god no, not one of these people (by this I mean those Anti-Titanic people). Okay, god. . .my best online friend is just as obsessed with Indiana Jones as I am, and she hates Titanic too. I really don't want to get into this arguement, seeing as how I've engaged in them so many times before. . .with my friends, family, in forums, etc. But anyway, yeah. . .I'll admit that Titanic was based almost entirely on A Night to Remember, but you have to take into account that James Cameron did try and put a bit of diversity in the movie. . .what with Jack and Rose and that whole "love" theme. I'm not going to go on and on about how magnificent I thought Titanic was, because I can do that in the Titanic forum. . not in the Indiana Jones forum But if anyone would care to talk/debate about this through email, you're welcome to mail me.

peace 0ut
ericao

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: