Re: David Morgan Whip Arrived - hehehe:-)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from pppr37.pila.tpnet.pl on November 02, 1998 at 07:58:59:

In Reply to: David Morgan Whip Arrived posted by Major Paul on November 02, 1998 at 02:25:03:

: It took two months but I finally took receipt of a beautifully constructed David Morgan bullwhip last week. Taking some suggestions from previous "whip crackers", I dressed it with Pecard's and waited a few days before trying out some preliminary test shots with it.

: I have to be honest here, the smart thing would have been to order the book/video and bone up on some basic info first but I was too curious to wait. I made sure to wear some eye protection and began working on some moves. After about 15 minutes, I got a little cocky and started putting some speed into it. Finally, the whip made a beautiful imitation of a cruise missile gone bad and lashed me across the top of my right shoulder. I wisely called it an evening at that point.

: The whip is an amazingly powerful object, a fact impressed upon me when I observed this long red streak across my shoulder while in the shower the next morning. Take heed all you novices and would-be whip crackers, this ain't no toy. Go ahead and get the video while you're ordering that "angry snake". -MP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]