The Bridges at Toko Ri!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool1236.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 05, 2001 at 16:59:57:

In Reply to: Re: 'Pearl Harbor'? posted by Indiana Banzai on June 05, 2001 at 16:32:27:

Or how about Midway (Any movie in which Chuck Heston dies can't be all bad! Especially if it has that awseome Sensoround Sound! Or whatever it was called...).
And don't forget Tora! Tora! Tora!
FG

: Haven't seen it yet, mainly because of friends that saw it and said 'wait for the video'.

: It wasn't that it was a bad film, just WAY too long, according to both reviewers and friends of mine.

: So I watched 'Tora Tora Tora' Memorial Day weekend instead....

: Take care.

: : I saw 'Pearl Harbor' last Friday and when I checked the forum the following Tuesday I was surprised to find NO posts about the movie. After 'The Mummy Returns' came out this place was jam-packed with good and bad reviews, and I assumed 'Pearl Harbor' would've warranted a similar interest. I mean it's set very close to Indy's time period, there's plenty of action, and the main characters run around in bomber jackets for a portion of the film.

: : Was there a burst of 'Pearl Harbor' comments that I just missed? I'm kinda curious as to what fellow Indy fans thought of this movie.

: : Austin Powers
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: