Re: Harrison Ford marches on with his film schedule...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip232-s07.inetnorth.net on November 02, 1998 at 10:31:00:

In Reply to: Re: Harrison Ford marches on with his film schedule... posted by DrJones on November 02, 1998 at 07:27:20:

: : Rumors about Indy 4 being made or not, H. Ford is driving on with his filming schedule. I saw a news clip today on Armed Forces Network here in Seoul which talked about Ford's work on "What Lies Beneath". Don't know anything about the storyline of this film but the news clip showed Ford surrounded by U.S. Navy personnel and signing autographs. It didn't appear he was "in character" because he was wearing a baseball cap, blue jeans, and a simple shirt. Does anybody know if "What Lies Beneath" is another action flick, or what? -MP

: What Lies Beneath is a super natural thriller that will be directed by Robert Zemekis.. (forgive me if I butchered his last name..) and co-star
: Michelle Pfiffer. The idea of the story was hatched by Steven Spielberg and is a Dreamworks picture.
: I heard that they may be shooting in upstate New York for some of the scenes. Thats about all I know.

: Regards

: DrJones

This can't be a bad thing. A Speilberg-produced film with Ford in it. We're close!
It's spelled Zemeckis, btw.

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: