Thank You! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Customer from dix2-29.essex1.com on June 06, 2001 at 12:43:51:

In Reply to: Also posted by Michaelson on June 06, 2001 at 12:35:51:

: Check the "X-Marks-the-Spot" section here at Indyfan. Though dated, it does have yet another phone number, item number and description of their MkVII bag at the Roadster Factory, so that's yet another number and info to try to find the MkVI. Good luck. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : ...call 1-800-234-1104. They should have what you need. Regards. Michaelson

: : : : Glad to know that I am not the only customer this idiot tends to treat rudely. Anyhow, since you are the Indygear guru, do you know of another place where I could find an MkVI bag cheap. I already own an MkVII and have it fitted with a leather strap, but I think I will retire that one before it is torn to shreds and take a cheaper, more accessible MkVI with me on my trips from now on. The price at What Price Glory was nice and I had ordered my MkVII bag from him long ago with no problems (he was very accomodating then- the same duality you discussed in your post, I assume) so I went back to him first. I can't find any other place (in the US) that offers the bag for under or around $20. Do you know of any?

: : : : Thank you and I appreciate your help!

: : : I understand The Roadster Factory has them, as well as the MkVII, and run in the neighborhood of $35. Check out the Gear links and forum, as I saw a recent entry there regarding this very thing. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]