Bag supply

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on June 06, 2001 at 13:33:14:

In Reply to: Attention All Indyfans: Especially those buying Indygear posted by A Pissed off Consumer on June 06, 2001 at 10:41:48:

I can understand your need for a "thrasher" bag that you can actually use and not worry about falling apart. From what I understand, bags are becoming harder and harder to find as there are more Indy fans everyday. I got a Mk 7 last October from Sentimental Journey for I believe about 40$, or around there. The bag was in excellent shape. I do remember that they sold the Mk 6 for a mere fraction of what the Mk 7's were going for. Unfortunately, I tried to navigate their site a few days ago and had a terrible time. In fact I was downloaded a "script" catalogue. Maybe I was doing something wrong. If I were you I'd just go with Noel Howard and MBA. He will sell you a Mk7 bag with a leather strap in unissued condition for 60$. When you consider all the recent scarcity developments involving the bag, it doesn't sound like that high a price, especially for a new bag. He also sells a used bag and strap for 40$. I hope this was useful. Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxx

: Hey all!

: I have currently been in the process of purchasing an MkVI respirator bag (I know this isn't the official Indy one, but they are harder to find and this one has more pockets). Anyhow, I went to What Price Glory and emailed them with a few questions. In the course of three separate email replys I received, Jerry from What Price Glory not only proceeded to label "the IJ crowd" as "very picky" and hard to please, he was also extremely rude to a simple question about the condition of a bag (I asked if he had any scanned pictures to view). Instead of simply answering no, he said he didn't have time for that kind of crap and that's why he doesn't like to advertise he has those bags. I don't know about you guys, but I think this is very immature behavior for someone conducting a business. I couldn't believe how childish a response he gave and how rude he was when I was consistently polite in each email. Just thought you should all know this before you may conduct business with this jerk.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]