Re: Indy 4 Script. Four of us might be writing it, you could be the fifth, sixth, seventh,......etc.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nancy Barney from spider-tl074.proxy.aol.com on November 02, 1998 at 13:11:30:

In Reply to: Indy 4 Script. Four of us might be writing it, you could be the fifth, sixth, seventh,......etc. posted by Indiana Jones on June 08, 1998 at 14:15:19:

: This is Indiana Jones, of course not the real one. Some of you have read my past posts on having the fans write an Indy 4 script. I have gotten three responses so far. One from Adam, one from Pheonix Jones, and a last one from someone who said their name was barb and takes college classes still being 17 years old. I really want to get the forum novel writers, Mola Ram, Aaron, and Mack, on the team. We need a lot of the Indy fans to contribute to this, because, after all, we know what we want to see Indy do. I already have someone who knows about some of the legal things we need to take care of, but I need at least one or two more people so we don't skip anything. Well, that's all I have to say. Thanks.

: Indy

: P.S: If you want to join up, e-mail me at:

: hh_wingman@hotmail.com

Maybe a Mrs. Indiana Jones? Hero's do get Married you know.
People like Weddings, and Romance. Romance is not dead, yet. How old does Indy have to be, before he gets Married?
George is very good. At writing Romantic Words.
Just ask him? Indiana finds a Wife and rides into the Sunset.

Mr. & Mrs. Indy Adventure? Number 5-----Number4 gets Married and Adventure. You know how many wifes would go to see that one? Bring Men are from Mars, and women from Vensus. TOGETHER!
No, Aaron Spelling. Not a Soap Opera, Either.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]