Re: compulsive obssesive detail disorder(gear post)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Brody from spider-mtc-te031.proxy.aol.com on June 06, 2001 at 20:40:35:

In Reply to: compulsive obssesive detail disorder(gear post) posted by golpeo rapidamente on June 06, 2001 at 17:09:21:

: Just a quick note on the Raiders model of trousers.The fly buttons seem to be a bone color,check the closeup of Jocks pet snake Reggie after the daring escape on the bi-plane.
: I also noticed on the TV special Great Hollywood Stunts that the correct color of the waistbands lining is white and not the chocolate brown on the current Noel Howard model.
: Dont get me wrong my 3 pairs of Noel Howard trousers are all great and get very solid wear i just thought that all this hat and jacket talk we forgot Indys strides.
: Sam

: The button color I'll concede, but as for the waistband lining, rule number 12, paragraph 2 of the Official Gear Nit Pickers Handbook clearly states "If you don't see it in the movie, it doesn't count" This is the stuff that tries men's souls, but isn't it FUN!! I think that's the name of the game.
Regards, Dr.Brody

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]