MINE TOO! Well sort of..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 66.108.17.93 on June 06, 2001 at 22:39:29:

In Reply to: Listen to this... posted by Fedora on June 06, 2001 at 17:44:23:

i think the stifness has something to do with it. It's to tight in the front and back. no i dont wear a long oval in any other hat including the hj fed, and nostalgia. They all fit fine.

joe told me to steam it and wear it a little to mold it to my head better. It's sort of working, we'll see.

IS

-----

: : Well, sort of. I posted a couple of pieces of information that Joe Jr. of Peters Bros. and I discussed last week and thought should be either said or repeated over at the IndyGear "Club Obi Wan". To keep from repeating, or taking up valuable space in gear related posts, as it seems to fire up certain individuals here, please check the link below if you're interested. I told Joe Jr. I'd post the info for him. Regards. Michaelson

:
: My first PB was supposedly a 7 1/4. It was too small, period. I told Joe about this with my next hat, and he sent me a 7 1/2 that fits perfectly. I don't understand this as it seems to be opposite of what you discussed. I wear a 7 1/4 in the Stetson and the Miller, as well as fitted baseball caps. In PB's hats, I have to have a 7 1/2. Weird. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]