Re: compulsive obssesive detail disorder(gear post)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by golpeo rapidamente from proteus.bluep.com on June 07, 2001 at 08:18:29:

In Reply to: Re: compulsive obssesive detail disorder(gear post) posted by Dr.Brody on June 06, 2001 at 20:40:35:

: : Just a quick note on the Raiders model of trousers.The fly buttons seem to be a bone color,check the closeup of Jocks pet snake Reggie after the daring escape on the bi-plane.
: : I also noticed on the TV special Great Hollywood Stunts that the correct color of the waistbands lining is white and not the chocolate brown on the current Noel Howard model.
: : Dont get me wrong my 3 pairs of Noel Howard trousers are all great and get very solid wear i just thought that all this hat and jacket talk we forgot Indys strides.
: : Sam

: : The button color I'll concede, but as for the waistband lining, rule number 12, paragraph 2 of the Official Gear Nit Pickers Handbook clearly states "If you don't see it in the movie, it doesn't count" This is the stuff that tries men's souls, but isn't it FUN!! I think that's the name of the game.
: Regards, Dr.Brody

Hey Dr Brody
Back me up on this one,in the Great Movie Stunts special you can clearly see one of the stunt dudes gearing up for the truck sequence.the lining of the trousers is visible (definitely white)and the over all construction(in regards to the rear seem)is similait to 1937 pattern US army enlisted mans trousers.
Think abourt all the cool shit that will surface with the clarity of DVD.
Regards
Sam Cox

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: