Ha HAAAAAA!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.29.151.atln.grid.net on June 07, 2001 at 10:49:18:

In Reply to: compulsive obssesive detail disorder(gear post) posted by golpeo rapidamente on June 06, 2001 at 17:09:21:

Heyyyyyy, Sam!

Now, buddy....I think we may have to check YOU into Indy pants rehab center for this one;-)....I agree, though....DVD is going to drive all us "gearheads" absolutely crazy!

OH, and Michaelson still has the holster-as soon as he sends it back to me, I am going to get it back to you. We need to discuss what needs to be done with it...email me, man!

Later, pal!
Indydawg

: Just a quick note on the Raiders model of trousers.The fly buttons seem to be a bone color,check the closeup of Jocks pet snake Reggie after the daring escape on the bi-plane.
: I also noticed on the TV special Great Hollywood Stunts that the correct color of the waistbands lining is white and not the chocolate brown on the current Noel Howard model.
: Dont get me wrong my 3 pairs of Noel Howard trousers are all great and get very solid wear i just thought that all this hat and jacket talk we forgot Indys strides.
: Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]