Re: Finishing the Forum Novel (Aaron, Mack, Mola Ram, Toht)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.184.4 on November 02, 1998 at 13:55:32:

In Reply to: Finishing the Forum Novel (Aaron, Mack, Mola Ram, Toht) posted by walker on November 02, 1998 at 09:37:46:

: Aaron, Mack, Mola Ram and Toht

: Since the novel ground to a halt (be it from frustation, differences of opinion, whatever - it doesn't matter now), how's this for an idea:

: Instead of adding our own individual chapters as we had been, we each write our own distinct ending to the story. If necessary, feel free to do a little editing on the other contributor's work if it helps your vision, and then we post them here when we're done. I think it would be fun to see where each of us takes the story. I know Mack and Aaron particularly had certain elements that could be expanded upon with a lot of interesting possibilities.

: This wouldn't be for any purpose other than to finish the thing and have a little fun. If folks want to offer constructive criticism, fine. But I wouldn't consider that the focus of what we would be trying to accomplish.

: I you're interested, let me know. I've finished my version, but I wouldn't want to post it without either
: 1) the other Forum authors' blessings or
: 2) their interest in the project noted above (which, again, I think could be pretty entertaining)

: Hope to hear from you all.
: walker
:

By all means, post your ending.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: