ATTN: Need help from the Indygear people

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonesy242 from dix2-46.essex1.com on June 07, 2001 at 11:43:02:

Hey all,

Even though I've checked out Indygear a ton of times, I thought I would run this by you guys first since it seems to me that most of the people here have had personal experience ordering and probably can provide the best info.

I am looking to buy both a leather strap for an MkVII I already own and possibly to purchase another MkVII bag with a strap on it already. I know Lee Kepler sells the straps, and both Noel Howard and Sentimental Journey provide bag/strap services. What I would like to know is which person do people prefer to order from?

I have heard the brass buckle on Noel Howard's leather strap is too big, has he changed that? Would anyone recommend buying from him?

How does Lee Kepler's strap look like? Has anyone just bought the strap from him with the hardware to put it on/ is it nice looking and fairly easy to do?

I am on a fairly tight budget, so I don't want to be spending too much. Noel Howard's prices aren't too bad, but what about shipping costs to the US?

I thank any of you who respond in advance for your help- I really appreciate it!

Jonesy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]