i like both the NH and Keppler, but Keppler's is more accurate

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 206.67.74.135 on June 07, 2001 at 13:47:54:

In Reply to: ATTN: Need help from the Indygear people posted by Jonesy242 on June 07, 2001 at 11:43:02:

: Hey all,

: Even though I've checked out Indygear a ton of times, I thought I would run this by you guys first since it seems to me that most of the people here have had personal experience ordering and probably can provide the best info.

: I am looking to buy both a leather strap for an MkVII I already own and possibly to purchase another MkVII bag with a strap on it already. I know Lee Kepler sells the straps, and both Noel Howard and Sentimental Journey provide bag/strap services. What I would like to know is which person do people prefer to order from?

: I have heard the brass buckle on Noel Howard's leather strap is too big, has he changed that? Would anyone recommend buying from him?

: How does Lee Kepler's strap look like? Has anyone just bought the strap from him with the hardware to put it on/ is it nice looking and fairly easy to do?

: I am on a fairly tight budget, so I don't want to be spending too much. Noel Howard's prices aren't too bad, but what about shipping costs to the US?

: I thank any of you who respond in advance for your help- I really appreciate it!

: Jonesy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]