Agreed....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.8.151.atln.grid.net on June 07, 2001 at 15:42:37:

In Reply to: Re: Wested slips off my shoulders posted by Michaelson on June 07, 2001 at 13:37:06:

I can second Michaelson's statement that Peter will be more than willing to do the alterations to the lining needed, or install a new one....he is doing some work to one of my jackets at this very moment!

Give him a call!
Later!
Indydawg

It's the trade off you have to make in taking the satin lining. It's easier to put on, but like you say, but as you point out, it slips like crazy. As suggested, you can have a tailor install some better non-slip like material, or if you're in no hurry, I'd suggest you contact Peter and see if you can have something done by Wested that could cure that problem. He's installing cotton bodies with satin inner sleeves anymore. I'm sure he's up to about any challenge you care to suggest. Regards. Michaelson

: : Howdy,
: : I bought a wested lambskin raiders with a silk lining over a year ago and I have a problem with it that's starting to really bug me.
: : The jacket fits perfectly and I don't think it needs to be any smaller.
: : However, when I walk, the jacket starts to slip from my shoulders.
: : I have to keep pulling it up.

: : Any ideas?

: : Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: