Re: Info on a hat and jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from 209.222.80.145 on November 02, 1998 at 19:08:10:

In Reply to: Info on a hat and jacket posted by HF605 on November 02, 1998 at 16:11:25:

: I would like to know if anyone has purchased a hat or jacket in the indy style. The hat I was looking at was the one that cost $80.00 from miller (I think). Is this a worth while hat? The other question I have is, is the jacket of high quality and is it worth every penny?
: HF605

Can't speak to the Miller hat (I own two Herbert Johnsons), but I can say that I have owned the Wested Jacket now for over 7 years (since before they were Wested Leather), and none of the stitching has come undone, and yet it has aged nicely (I've worn it in the rain, crawling under automobiles changing oil, etc.)-I have not pampered this jacket in any way, and yet the leather is buttery soft. It is a wonderful jacket and I have influenced one non-indyfan to buy one of their own just because of the quality and style, and have had to guard it from my wife who wants to wear it more often than I do. If you have the money to spend on it, it is well worth it and you will not be disappointed!

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]