Sure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on June 08, 2001 at 13:16:09:

In Reply to: I don't suppose the person who bought my US Wings Kangaroo Indy jacket is lurking around here?.... posted by Sellinstuff127 on eBbay on June 08, 2001 at 00:18:11:

: Perhaps some uninvolved, disinterested forum members can explain to him the difference between the Old Cow Indy jacket and Kangaroo Indy jacket, and that he should realize he got a hell of a deal and not be making unfounded assumptions and allegations.

I'm an uninvolved, disinterested member (yeah, sure (grins)), but the differences are pretty big. The roo jacket is a lighter, tougher leather (rated an exotic in the leather field and must be imported through special license that very few US companies have), where the OC Indy is a great jacket, predistressed to special levels, but compared to the roo, much heavier weight wise, no where near the strength to weight ratio as the roo, and a much more common material in comparison. The roo is top drawer material. The OC is middle to lower drawer, though no where near the bottom. Price wise, easily one to two hundred dollars difference between the roo and OC materials, roo being highest. Did I forget anything? Hope he does know that regardless of what he paid, it's the best of best that Wings offers in terms of materials in the Indy jacket. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]