Re: Another cutted scene from LC?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 2Cust108.tnt23.sfo3.da.uu.net on November 02, 1998 at 19:31:49:

In Reply to: Re: Another cutted scene from LC? posted by ~The Raider~ on November 02, 1998 at 19:10:26:

:
: : :
: : : : Hay!
: : : : I fuond a picture from a LC were Indy, Marcus and Elsa are talking in a library near some table. Elsa have some book in hands, Marcus have his hat on the head and Indy is without hat. I don`t remember such a scene... Anybody knows somethig about it?

: : : : John "Jones" Stork

: : : I don't know about this one, but I came across another scene where Sallah, Indy and Henry Sr. are watching as a the top of some hill explodes. Where was this cut from?

: : : ~The Raider

: : The scene with explosion is included in LC, just before attack of Grail fanatics to nazis.
: : You found that scene on some picture? If yes send me, please...

: : John "Jones" Stork

: I don't think it's that scene. I know every shot inside out, backwards, and upside down.
: It's in the "Crusade" audio storybook and tape set I got when it first came out.

: ~The Raider

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you are referring to a cut scene where the three heroes are watching as the villains dynamite to gain admittance to the secret canyon of the crescent moon.

--nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]