But....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupU145.mpls.uswest.net on June 08, 2001 at 18:10:05:

In Reply to: You'll have to admit... posted by Michaelson on June 07, 2001 at 18:04:52:

Regarding the "jacket fiasco", the heated debates that engulfed the Flight Suits since its inception were always over the *details*, not the color. There are SO many different shades of leather used on Indy jackets yet it doesn't seem to bother anyone. My Cooper Indy jacket circa 1990 is closer colorwise than my FS, yet to me my FS IS an Indy jacket, whereas the Cooper is just a weak replica.

I'm pretty sure everybody will agree that the *details* of Noel's shirt and pants are perfect, it's just the color that has some people worried. I've never seen his Noel's clothes in person, and I've seen both ends of the spectrum in online photographs, but from what actual owners say they COULD be more "stone-ish" in color.

MBA offers the pants in two different colors, but what about the shirt? Isn't the only difference between the shirts the buttons? Maybe a "stone" shirt a la 'ToD' would be a big seller. I know if I spent $90 on a shirt I'd want it to look the way I, and others, see it on screen.

Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]