The proof is in the Pudding!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on June 08, 2001 at 19:52:50:

In Reply to: Re: Lee Keppler flips his lid! posted by indycritic on June 08, 2001 at 19:04:59:

People indorse whatever product they indorse because they like the product, not because they are making money from it. Besides, collecting is supposed to be fun. If it isn't why do it? Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

: Who can believe patterson, keppler , wax, flights suits and co who are all in each others pockets and getting commision from you poor suckers who believe his every word. Clever marketing.

:
: : I had a little talk with Lee last night, and I have to say I'm getting excited to take a look at this new hat of his. While I've said I did not need another fedora after I purchased my PB, Lee has taken some extra steps in the development and refinement of a fan-specific hat that will make this a must-have, even for this non-fedora fanatic. If it is even a SHADOW of what his Raiders holster and gunbelt are, it will be awesome (a word I HATE, but it actually applies in this case).

: : Lee - I can't wait to see this one! Keep me posted.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: