You may not bash EVERYTHING...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from edtn007010.hs.telusplanet.net on June 11, 2001 at 12:47:03:

In Reply to: You are incorrect posted by Austin Powers on June 10, 2001 at 03:13:39:

...but you certainly bash quite a lot! Over the past month, I've read you bash the use of CGI in films, bullet-time, anything Lucasfilm has put out promoting Indy, Harrison Ford's age, the acting prowess (or lack of, depending on your opinion) of Sean Patrick Flannery and anything else that's fair game that relates to Indy.

The only things I've seen you praise are George Clooney being Indy (which would be an excellent choice, btw!) and River Phoenix's acting.

The ratio of bash to praise is quite unbalanced if you ask me.

Go back and read your past posts, it seems that for every good thing you say, there's about 5 more negative comments coming from you.

Hey, none of us know you personally Austin, but judging by what you post, your attitude is just the pits.

P.S. - If you must know, The Big Red has been posting here for over two years (he used to be "Indiana James (Lambert)" for a time).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]