What is different w/ the expanded edition?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tb014.proxy.aol.com on June 11, 2001 at 12:55:23:

In Reply to: Re: German print for the ToD score posted by Rundquist on June 11, 2001 at 12:46:04:

: Hey Jun, I believe everybody is just talking about the Polydor version that was actually made in Germany. I own this and to the best of my knowledge, this is the same as the Japanese import. I know that it is the same as the original vinyl that was released with the film (also Polydor). At some point Columbia lost the rights to Raiders which was also picked up by Polydor. I had one of these CD's too until I gave it away when the expanded version came out. I kind of blew it on that one. Regards

: xxxxxxxxxx

:
: : Hello IndyFans!

: : Does anybody have this version? I cannot remember for sure if the German and the Japanese are the same but I believe they are. I know they have the same number of tracks, 11. But are the tracks also the same? I have the Japanese print which I did not have to order! Lucky me! It was just sitting there in the store! I finally got all three scores to my favorite trilogy. Everyone have a good one! And please excuse me if this has already been talked about.

: : Best Regards,
: : Indiana Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: