Re: TODAY'sTHE DAY!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-22-128.cae.bellsouth.net on June 12, 2001 at 12:24:31:

In Reply to: TODAY'sTHE DAY!!! posted by Indy Sean on June 12, 2001 at 09:33:28:

I didn't last long in a cubicle, but if I still worked in one, I'd be trying my best to celebrate within those little walls, and pissed that to everyone else it would be just another day. (Of course, everyday seemed like just another day to my coworkers, that drove me insane! It was like that movie Groundhog Day!)

Anyway, I have what I call my "Temple of Doom" stubble today, so if anyone asks me why I didn't shave, I've got a blitzkrieg of questions for them. For example:

"Did Indiana Jones shave when he was trapped in the Temple of Doom?"

"Did Indiana Jones take time out to shave when he was being chased by that giant boulder?"

"What do you recall about Indiana Jones in the valley of the Crescent Moon?...I don't recall that he was clean-shaven!!"

Etc, etc, etc...

I'll also be watching what I call the "Indiana Jones AFI Special" tonight, and I started reading "IJ and the Sky Pirates" yesterday, so I'll finish that up too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]