Re: hello all, i'm back and lookin' for info

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-23-5.cae.bellsouth.net on June 13, 2001 at 12:49:27:

In Reply to: hello all, i'm back and lookin' for info posted by Kate on June 13, 2001 at 11:32:53:

I checked the vault for number 80 and (sadly, in some respects) it wasn't really any different from reading a current post:

-Still waiting for them to make Indy 4. The only big news is that everyone's schedule is finally clear, but now they're waiting for Paramount to let them start!

-People still love their Indygear and if you find a long thread here, chances are it's about a shoe or hat.

-The latest Indy game is still Infernal Machine (this time on Gameboy).

-Also still waiting for Indy on DVD. The latest rumour is that it will be out next year. (But that's the same thing the said back in post 80!)

-Back then the new Indy videos were just out, now they're just going out of stock, due to poor sales. It doesn't look good if you were hoping to collect them all, as Paramount doesn't seem likely to release the rest.

Hope you were more productive in the last year and a half than work on the Indy franchise has been!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]