What seems to be the problem? Detailed instructions included.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0645.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 14, 2001 at 17:32:52:

In Reply to: Wested back flaps posted by Rabittooth on June 14, 2001 at 17:06:09:

Expeditiously, pick up the the apex-like 3/4 inch wide brown quality leather strap end, pass it carefully through both antediluvian brass D-rings, fold it gently back over the second antique brass semi-circular ring and then back through the first antique brass buckle on top of the pointy 3/4 inch wide brown quality leather strap itself.
I hope that helps.
FG
PS: It's about as easy as changing a wiper blade. ;)

: I need some help..just got the Wested from Prescott (and it's in perfect condition..thanks Prescott) and managed (like an idiot) to get the back flaps unbuckled on both sides when adjusting them, and now, of course, ...I can't get them buckled right no matter how hard I try. Can someone come through with a detailed description or a diagram as to how to properly re-buckle them and adjust them.
: I realize this has probably been asked alot before and I apologize, and greatly appreciate those folks who'll take the time out to share this info again.
: Thanks,
: -Rabittooth
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: