forget Harry's moles, I'm here in Sydney...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from sydnc01.bigpond.com.134.139.in-addr.arpa on November 06, 1998 at 00:38:35:

Whattarush!!

You better believe it, I'm here in Sydney (I normally live in Brisbane), attending the SPAA '98 (Screen Producers' Association of Australia) Conference. And the report is true, to an extent.

Now before everyone starts high-fiving, George's exact words, when questioned about the future of the Indiana Jones franchise, were:

"There may be another one. I have a script, but it's a matter of scheduling with Steve and Harrison"

Now this reads quite promising, I know. But I was there. And while he said these words, it sounded to me like he was kind of doubtful, as to whether the scheduling would ever coincide to see the thing coming together.

But it does put paid to one question, and I heard it straight from the horse's mouth. There IS a script.

George and Rick McCallum speak one more time at the conference, which ends tomorrow. Maybe we'll hear more, although most people are pretty preoccupied with The Phantom Menace, and it is a professional conference, so most of the discussion is around things dealing with Lucasfilm operations.

Later,
Rik Duel.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: