I've said it before and I'll say it again...Eastwood would be PERFECT as Ravenwood

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from user-1120m5o.dsl.mindspring.com on June 14, 2001 at 22:38:53:

In Reply to: 71, huh? I Can See It Now... posted by James on June 14, 2001 at 21:15:03:

Who's Indy's father? ...James Bond . So obviously who should be Indy's mentor?.... Dirty Harry. I mean Connery and Ford worked so well together in Crusade because u didnt think hey James Bond and Indy are up there u thought Indy and Indy's dad are up there. I think Eastwood could pull it off well. And the whole thing between Indy and Ravenwood wouldnt have to be revealed but it could be mentioned and the attitudes would add a great side conflict. I think Marion should come to Indy in about 1945...Tell Indy she lied about Ravenwood...he isnt dead...has their son who she gave to him cuz she felt to young to raise him....Ravenwood and Indy Jr are captured by the nazis when they are trying to get.....uhhhh..... something. Indy has to get them. Heck why not even put Anthony Hopkins as Marcus. I dunno Im rambling...ok u guys can shoot me down now.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]