Hey... This is the store in Downey, CA. I am only 5 miles away. I'll check out the store for you guys.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-td054.proxy.aol.com on June 15, 2001 at 01:34:01:

In Reply to: Possible Indy pants from WWII Impressions posted by Rabittooth on June 14, 2001 at 19:53:45:

: Indy Gear Folks,
: Had an interesting conversation with a rep from WWII Impressions (www.wwiiimpressions) regarding the Indy pants, and she said that they sound very similar to a Model 44 they used to carry, that had the same color (drab pinks)and material(heavy WWII wool), also button fly as their model 37 available now (see website under Army dress uniforms) but the model 44's have the pleats and the back pocket flaps. They may post here to see who is interested, because they may start to produce them again if enough of us are interested. The price would be approx $145 ($100 less!!) with, of course, less shipping than the currently available pants. Who knows...enough of a response, and they may make some to exact specs for Indy fans!! Just thought I'd pass on what I think is an intersting possibile alternative for us budget-conscious Indygear guys. Keep an eye out for their post, or call and really light a fire under them to make 'em again. (562-776-9930).
: Regards,
: -Rabittooth

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: