ha!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raiderofthearc2 from spider-ta042.proxy.aol.com on June 15, 2001 at 17:10:59:

In Reply to: Recollections from the long absent posted by Ulla on June 15, 2001 at 16:40:49:

: Hello, fellow Indy fanatics!
: (Remember me?) School was out last Friday, and I've just been soaking up the lazy summer days. I'm having a party on Saturday evening, and although I wish all the guests would attend in bona fide 1920-1930's garb, I will be happy if all of the thirty teenagers invited will just show up!:-)
: Perhaps when I am 'older' (I hate that term>:-( I'll have a cocktail party reminiscent of the 'film noir' era and home to the square-jawed adventurous. Any of you "older crowd" members been to a sophisticated party ever? Be it Halloween or vintage themed, I think I can guess the attire of some of you!:-)
: On the topic of "vintage", I now realize how eBay is so much like an archaeological quest. You bid on an item, check it every hour for seven consecutive days, and then, the moment you let your guard down, some Belloqian fiend snatches it up, bidding only pennies above your maximum amount. (As it is plain to see, I am embittered by a recent "e-loss">:-(
: Well, forgive all this babble, but it is just to let everyone know that the Chachapoyans/Nazis/Thuggees have not carried me off (yet...)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

well whats funny is that Ive been out of school since June 8th......just one of the advantages ofbeig in a Catholic School

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]