... a long list of complaints really.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0227.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on June 16, 2001 at 10:12:43:

In Reply to: Okay is this an Indyfan site or..... posted by Tessa on June 16, 2001 at 07:43:39:

Straps that are too short, morals that are low, movies that are rip-offs, actors that are too old/young/pathetic/bad, hats that are too tall/tapered/stiff, ToD which is considered evil, LC which was obviously made as a crowd-pleaser, Marion's too gummy, Austin is ususally very blunt, Kent can't spell (or type - no wait, that's me!), but I digress. The list is endless.
As for the old crowd having disappeared (or have they?), maybe they have followed your example and show up only a few times a year?

FG
PS: Most of us have lost it by now.

: a review of movies people think are bad?

: I guess I'm asking because when I first came on here three years ago, all we did was talk about Indy, Harrison Ford, other actors from the trilogy, artwork, fan fics, and yada, yada, yada. And I loved it.

: It just seems that most of the old crowd are gone and a newer generation are just saying mindless babble and long subject lines. I mean if you want to talk about Tomb Raider (which I did see last night, but its' nothing to rave about), sure for a few subject titles, but dominating the forum is a bit extreme. Maybe its' the teacher coming out of me, but if my English teacher saw this, she would say..."cut, cut...less is more."

: Does anyone else agree with me or have I totally lost it?

: Tessa
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: