8 bucks! damn it s 10 in NYC! Lucky guy!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 66.108.58.157 on June 16, 2001 at 10:15:17:

In Reply to: Alright, my opinion on Tomb Raider... posted by Sir Richard on June 15, 2001 at 23:02:59:

: I thought that this movie was very enjoyable and I am indeed glad that I went to see it. Angelina Jolie added a great deal of depth to the character of Laura Croft (I don't want to tell you why for fear of spoiling the movie) and she proved what a good actress she really is. Laura Croft is the risk taking extremist that is so dearly needed in Hollywood today as opposed to "quiet and emotionally compelled characters." Carrying two Desert Eagle .357 Magnum semi-automatic pistols in two low slung thigh holsters with tie down straps shows but a little of her daring personality. The black leather clad, motorcycle-riding girl is a very different roll for females in Hollywood and I have to tell you that I like the venture away from more traditional characters. I highly reccomend this movie. Is it Oscar caliber? No probably not, but it definitely is worth your eight bucks and truly does entertain. After all, that's what a movie is suppossed to do isn't it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]