From one teacher to another....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.6.251.atln.grid.net on June 16, 2001 at 22:11:58:

In Reply to: Okay is this an Indyfan site or..... posted by Tessa on June 16, 2001 at 07:43:39:

If you want to talk to the "old gang"-don't come here. They, and myself along with them, are only "in and out" of here occasionally-due specifically to the points you make, plus the maturity level of the site has taken a swan dive into a river of raw sewage. At any rate....agree with you, I do. The majority of stuff you see on the forum these days are idiotic ramblings in which Indy as a subject is totally lost and it usually degenerates into a childish playground name-calling match until someone takes their little ball and goes home.

Sad, isn't it?
Later!
Indydawg

: a review of movies people think are bad?

: I guess I'm asking because when I first came on here three years ago, all we did was talk about Indy, Harrison Ford, other actors from the trilogy, artwork, fan fics, and yada, yada, yada. And I loved it.

: It just seems that most of the old crowd are gone and a newer generation are just saying mindless babble and long subject lines. I mean if you want to talk about Tomb Raider (which I did see last night, but its' nothing to rave about), sure for a few subject titles, but dominating the forum is a bit extreme. Maybe its' the teacher coming out of me, but if my English teacher saw this, she would say..."cut, cut...less is more."

: Does anyone else agree with me or have I totally lost it?

: Tessa

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]