If Tomb Raider is sooooo great, where's it's forum? and dedicated fan base?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by German Mechanic from user-2ivetep.dialup.mindspring.com on June 17, 2001 at 00:07:53:

In Reply to: Indyfans are f*cking idiots. posted by Harry on June 16, 2001 at 21:11:29:

Even if Angelina played Laura Croft well, it doesn't mater because Laura Croft is a terrible character, she has a 2 dimentional personality, and the creators of the tomb raider game gave her giant tits to distract everybody from how poor of a character she really is. In addition the fact that Angelina is extreemly pretty doesn't make the movie good. And since you seem to like hurling personal insults, I'll throw a few of my own. It seems to me like you are nothing but a hory bastard, and went to go see Tomb Raider for Angelina, not Laura. And I'm sure your not a looser since you have nothing to do besides come to our forum and make poor atempts to make fun of us. I'll also bet that your girlfriend/wife/slut is not prettier than Angelina, so what kind of an argument is that? Bottom line: Get bent

: Tomb Raider was damn good. Stop comparing it to Indy and take it for what it is. And for all you cheap-asses who don't want to "waste" 7 bucks to go see it, go get a job.
: By the way, Angelina Jolie is beautiful. I'm sure none of you losers have girlfriends or wives that are prettier than her. So stop getting all jealous and bashing her for her looks. She's a great actress, too, and I believe she portrayed Lara Croft very well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]